ant-user mailing list archives

From "Matt Lyon" <m...@stargus.com>
Subject RE: FW: ejbjar: unable to load dependency analyzer
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 18:30:02 GMT
Ed,

I managed to silence the warning by using the dependency attribute in conjunction with the
nested <support> element, as per the following example:

    <ejbjar srcdir="${build.output.classes.dir}"
            descriptordir="${scripts}"
            dependency="none"
            destdir="${build.output.jars.dir}"
            classpath="${jars}/weblogic.jar;${jars}/ejb20.jar">
      <include name="Receiver-ejb-jar.xml"/>
      <exclude name="*weblogic*.xml"/>
      <dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans 2.0//EN"
           location="${scripts}/ejb-jar_2_0.dtd"/>
      <dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 6.0.0 EJB//EN"
           location="${scripts}/weblogic-ejb-jar.dtd"/>
      <support dir="${build.output.classes.dir}">
        <include name="com/foo/*.class"/>
      </support>
      <weblogic destdir="${build.output.jars.dir}"
                classpath="${build.output.classes.dir}"/>
    </ejbjar>

The resident EJB expert Diane is mentioning is definitely the guy to explain the mechanics
of the <ejbjar> task in greater detail, however.

Cheers,

Matt