ant-user mailing list archives

From Jan.Mate...@rzf.fin-nrw.de
Subject AW: Invocation of batch scripts before Ant.bat is run. : Please h elp ...
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 05:31:46 GMT
1) On windows you can create a "antrc_pre.bat" and a "antrc_post.bat" an
save them in your Homedirectory. If you look at %ant_home%\bin\ant.bat these
files are called from ant.bat before ant-executing and after it.

--8-<--- %ant_home%\bin\ant.bat
----8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-<-------8-
<-------8-<-------8-<-----

@echo off

REM   Copyright (c) 2001-2002 The Apache Software Foundation.  All rights
REM   reserved.

if exist "%HOME%\antrc_pre.bat" call "%HOME%\antrc_pre.bat"

:mainEnd
if exist "%HOME%\antrc_post.bat" call "%HOME%\antrc_post.bat"

--8-<--- %ant_home%\bin\ant.bat

2) Of couse you can start from a batch file.
a) It´s a "simple" java launch
b) call the batch files in the bin-directory

mit freundlichen Grüßen
Jan Matèrne

RZF NRW
Sachgebiet 314-P Methodenberatung