ant-user mailing list archives

From <Andrew.Beac...@nokia.com>
Subject RE: How-to document your build.xml
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 12:16:39 GMT
Torben,

Would Vizant (http://www.teria.com/~koseki/vizant/) be suitable for
you?

(Note: there were quite a few messages about this tool in the past
couple of weeks...)

We have started to use it here, and it give a nice simple graphical
view of the buildfile and the dependencies.

Just trying to find out myself if it can label the actual dependency
list right now...

Andy.

--
Andrew Beacock