ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@BUYMEDIA.com>
Subject RE: Generic Ant Project
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 16:53:29 GMT
Have you added buildnumber and deployment options for war/jar/ear files? Might want to consider
those.

-----Original Message-----
From: REICHARDT,WILLIAM (HP-NewJersey,ex2)
[mailto:william_reichardt@hp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2002 9:25 AM
To: ant-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Generic Ant Project

I have created a generic, re-usable, ANT project which I have posted along
with a short Article describing its installation and use. I was hoping some
of the ant-users might download it and give it a try.

It is the results of my own experimentation with ANT over the past year or
so. Basically, all the info the project needs, it draws from a properties
file. If you change the properties you can customize it for new projects
without having to change the project at all. It will compile an existing
java source tree all the way to a java -jar (executable) jar and
automatically manage your classpath as well.

Anyway, download it and if you have ideas on how to improve it, pass them
along.

It can be found at http://theswingset.net <http://theswingset.net/> .

Thanks,
-Bill