ant-user mailing list archives

From "Duffey, Kevin" <KDuf...@BUYMEDIA.com>
Subject Auto-increment a x.x.x.x build number?
Date Mon, 22 Jul 2002 17:46:18 GMT
Hi all,

Just got Ant 1.5. I am curious if it is possible to update a build number that comes in the
form of x.x.x.x I want to update the last .x until it reachs either 99 or 255. Once it gets
there it should auto increment the next to last .x and reset the last .x to 0. And so on through
the 4 different numbers. Is this possible? Or does the new BuildNumber feature only increment
a single value? I can't find anything in the API docs that show any examples of how to do
this.

Thanks.