ant-user mailing list archives

From Natalia Bello <NBE...@isabel.be>
Subject Re: Manifest element in Jar task.
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2002 07:55:20 GMT

I got the exception OutofMemoryException. when i tried with the Ant 1.4.1
and Ant 1.5Beta3.
But i have been reading and it seems that the problem cames due to the
antcall, so i will try to
wrap the antcalls with javascripts to see if this works.
Thanks,
natalia

--- Natalia Bello <NBELLO@isabel.be> wrote:
> I am using cruisecontrol with Ant 1.3. I am not able to update the ant
> version because I get memory problems.

What kind of memory problems? What version did you try?
> I need to use the manifest element in the jar task.
> Does someone know which classes I have to change in my ant.jar (1.3) to
> be able to use the manifest?

It's generally not recommended that you pick and choose from other
versions -- it'd be better if you can figure out what the problem is when
you upgrade, and fix that instead.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)