ant-user mailing list archives

From "Richard T. Williams" <dick.willi...@zeborg.com>
Subject Re: FTP Help
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 14:13:14 GMT
Please be more specific. What kind of problem?

 From http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/manual/index.html, (optional tasks,
FTP) we can see you need an external library:
"Note: This task depends on external libraries not included in the Ant
distribution. See Library Dependencies for more information" Do you have
the library installed?

Does the userid /password combination have rights to copy to or from the
directory you are trying to use?

What os's are involved?

Here is my task to make a directory and ftp to it. It is very similar to
what is in the docs.

<target name="doFTP" depends="property_file" >
         <ftp action="mkdir"
                 server="${ftp.server}"
                 userid="${ftp.user}"
                 password="${ftp.password}"
                 remotedir="${ftp.target}/build_${build.number}" />

         <ftp server="${ftp.server}"
                 userid="${ftp.user}"
                 password="${ftp.password}"
                 remotedir="${ftp.target}/build_${build.number}">
                 <fileset dir="${em.dist}">
                         <include
name="expensemap-release.${build.number}.tar"/>
                 </fileset>
         </ftp>
</target>

Regards