ant-user mailing list archives

From Tobin Paterson <TPater...@Ceon.com>
Subject RE: Question about ant performance
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 18:16:56 GMT
I'm no expert and I don't know if it'd cause the problems you're seeing but
the definition of your classpath doesn't look right.

Using <include name="**/*" />  will include all files below the ${build}
directory. Do you perhaps only want to include the build directory itself?

E.g.

<path id="classpath">
   <pathelement path="${build}"/>
   <fileset dir="${build}">
      <include name="*.jar" />
   </fileset>
</path>

Also if you haven't done a ant clean the <include name="*.jar" /> will pick
up mining.jar from a previous build.

Cheers,

Tobin.