ant-user mailing list archives

From "Das, Kuntal" <Kuntal....@Schwab.com>
Subject RE: Excludes file problem !!
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 18:34:08 GMT
I think it IS a bug. I'm sorry for this chain of emails, I'm just trying to
throw as much input as I can for this problem. I tried another javac command
with the "." or the ${build.dir} b4 the ./oui.jar, and it did display
similar error messages that I got using ant. The only difference is that
with ant, I'm getting the errors all the time, irrespective of the fact
whether oui.jar is b4 or after ${build.dir}. Here's the simple javac command
:

C:\Experiments\kdas1\DomesticWebPhone\servletsrc>javac -d . -classpath
.;./oui.j
ar;./dmtcl.jar;./servlet.jar;./vbjapp.jar;./vbjorb.jar;./cos.jar
com/schwab/dmt/
views/wml/AccountWizdeck.java
.\com\openwave\oui\framework\DeviceContext.java:5: package
com.openwave.oui.rend
ering does not exist
import com.openwave.oui.rendering.*;
^
.\com\openwave\oui\framework\WaomElement.java:3: package
com.openwave.oui.render
ing does not exist
import com.openwave.oui.rendering.*;
^
.\com\openwave\oui\framework\WaomComposite.java:2: package
com.openwave.oui.rend
ering does not exist
import com.openwave.oui.rendering.*;
^
3 errors

Thanks,
Kuntal Das
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Global Wireless Technology
215 Fremont, SF
Email : kuntal.das@schwab.com
Phone : (415)667-7064
Live life to the brim.................
WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received
by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival
and review by someone other than the intended recipient.