ant-user mailing list archives

From "Das, Kuntal" <Kuntal....@Schwab.com>
Subject RE: Excludes file problem !!
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 18:20:32 GMT
One more input on this problem : I tried doing the following javac command
from the command-line, and it worked !! This command-line is exactly what I
want to achieve thru, my build.xml.

C:\${build.dir}>javac -d . -classpath ./oui.jar
;.;./dmtcl.jar;./servlet.jar;./vbjapp.jar;./vbjorb.jar;./cos.jar
com/schwab/dmt/
views/wml/AccountWizdeck.java

C:\${build.dir}>

Thanks,
Kuntal Das
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Global Wireless Technology
215 Fremont, SF
Email : kuntal.das@schwab.com
Phone : (415)667-7064
Live life to the brim.................
WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received
by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival
and review by someone other than the intended recipient.