ant-user mailing list archives

From "Das, Kuntal" <Kuntal....@Schwab.com>
Subject RE: Excludes file problem !!
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 18:01:45 GMT
That was the first thing that I came to my mind too !! But it didn't work. I
even removed the ${build.dir}, from the classpath(although that's not what I
want ultimately), but I still got the same error !!

Thanks,
Kuntal Das
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Global Wireless Technology
215 Fremont, SF
Email : kuntal.das@schwab.com
Phone : (415)667-7064
Live life to the brim.................
------------
WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received
by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival
and review by someone other than the intended recipient.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Zander [mailto:zander@planescape.com]
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 10:54 AM
To: Ant Users List
Cc: Das, Kuntal
Subject: Re: Excludes file problem !!

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 10:24:36AM -0700, Das, Kuntal wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	I'm trying not exclude directory structure being compiled, and
> instead use a compiled jar file of that directory structure. Here's the
> sample build.xml file which I'm trying to compile :
>
> <target name="build_wml" depends="testParam, init">
> 	<javac srcdir="${build.dir}"
> 		destdir="${build.dir}"
>
> classpath="${build.dir};${build.dir}/oui.jar;
Turn these around so javac will find the jar (with the compiled classes)
before
it will find the .java files to put in the dependency graph which it will
compile.

classpath="${build.dir}/oui.jar;${build.dir};

I think that should work.

You can try with a simple manual javac from the command line as well (after
setting the correct CLASSPATH).

--
Thomas Zander
zander@planescape.com