ant-user mailing list archives

From "Das, Kuntal" <>
Subject RE: Excludes file problem !!
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 18:01:45 GMT
That was the first thing that I came to my mind too !! But it didn't work. I
even removed the ${build.dir}, from the classpath(although that's not what I
want ultimately), but I still got the same error !!

Kuntal Das
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
Global Wireless Technology
215 Fremont, SF
Email :
Phone : (415)667-7064
Live life to the brim.................
WARNING: All e-mail sent to or from this address will be received
by the Charles Schwab corporate e-mail system and is subject to archival
and review by someone other than the intended recipient.

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Zander []
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 10:54 AM
To: Ant Users List
Cc: Das, Kuntal
Subject: Re: Excludes file problem !!

On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 10:24:36AM -0700, Das, Kuntal wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	I'm trying not exclude directory structure being compiled, and
> instead use a compiled jar file of that directory structure. Here's the
> sample build.xml file which I'm trying to compile :
> <target name="build_wml" depends="testParam, init">
> 	<javac srcdir="${build.dir}"
> 		destdir="${build.dir}"
> classpath="${build.dir};${build.dir}/oui.jar;
Turn these around so javac will find the jar (with the compiled classes)
it will find the .java files to put in the dependency graph which it will

I think that should work.

You can try with a simple manual javac from the command line as well (after
setting the correct CLASSPATH).

Thomas Zander
                                                 We are what we pretend to

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>