ant-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Coast <nathan.co...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: quotes in args for exec
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 17:10:01 GMT
if that's the case it looks like its a problem with my environment.  I'm using
ant from within maven which uses loads of other layers like jelly etc.  If
you're passing quotes no problem, it points towards the problem being with maven
or jelly stripping out the quotes.  I'll have a look in that direction.

thanks for your help.