ant-user mailing list archives

From Joyce Li <...@dwl.com>
Subject setting param in antcall - WSAD
Date Mon, 29 Jul 2002 15:30:15 GMT
Hi,

I need to set up our ant build scripts so that they can be used under
WSAD.    I ran into a little problem where setting properties through
<param> seems taking no effect when run under WSAD.

I'm using WSAD 4.02 and replace the existing ant.jar and optional.jar
with ant 1.5 jars.

The following code segment is an example.  It works fine when run ant on
command line, but doesn't work under WSAD, or through the eclips plugin.

    <target name="testparam" depends="init">
         <antcall target="mytest">
             <param name="my.name" value="Joyce"/>
         </antcall>
    </target>