ant-user mailing list archives

From Tara Hernandez <t...@bluemartini.com>
Subject Re: Question about ant performance
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 19:14:10 GMT
What it was was inadvertant.  In any case, I've gone through and cleaned up
everything pointed out as suspect, and perhaps most importantly, *rebooted my
machine*.  It now takes 2 minutes 35 seconds.

I hate Windows.  And Java.

In any case, thanks all for your help.  On to the next bit.

:)

-Tara

Diane Holt wrote:

> What's the first <include> for?  If it's to include class files in your
> build dir into the classpath, you don't need to do that -- <javac> adds
> the 'destdir' to the classpath for you.
>
> Diane
>
> =====
> (holtdl@yahoo.com)

"I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did.  I said I didn't
know"

        -Mark Twain