ant-user mailing list archives

From Tara Hernandez <t...@bluemartini.com>
Subject Re: Question about ant performance
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 07:10:02 GMT
I figured I was doing something wrong.

:)

I'm passing in a toplevel source dir, under which the classes are finally divided up
into about 6 subdirs.  My compile target looks a lot like it's from the default ant
example, funnily enough:

<target name="compile" depends="init"
        description="compiling java source" >
 <javac srcdir="${src}" destdir="${build}">
 <classpath refid="classpath"/>
 </javac>
</target>

Don't know if this matters, but my classpath is constructed to be fairly large,
somewhere around 76 thirdparty libraries.  I know I can probably weed this down
some, but will probably still end up with > 50.  This is the only thing I can think
of so far that might be causing problems.