ant-user mailing list archives

From javadev82 <javade...@cox.net>
Subject chmod task
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 23:20:36 GMT
Hello, I have the following in my build.xml file:

<target name="dist" depends="prepare,compile" init="init">
    <chmod dir="${deploy.home}" perm="ugo+rx" includes="rc*" />
    <jar jarfile="${dist.home}/${dist.src}"
         basedir="." items="*"/>
    <jar jarfile="${dist.home}/${dist.war}"
         basedir="${deploy.home}" items="*"/>
  </target>

What I want to get accomplished is to make all files which
begin with "rc" in the deploy directory readable and executable.

The build works fine without the bold line above, but when I add the
line
I get the error:

Configuration property "dir" does not have a setMethod in class
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdef.Chmod

I read the ANT users guide and I cant figure out what the problem is.
Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Bill