ant-user mailing list archives

From Erik Hatcher <jakarta-...@ehatchersolutions.com>
Subject Java Development with Ant - eBook now available
Date Tue, 16 Jul 2002 09:37:55 GMT
Steve and I are proud to announce that the e-book version of our Java
Development with Ant book is now available.  There are 3 sample chapters
  freely available also.

	http://www.manning.com/antbook/

One of the free chapters, Appendix E, has been donated to the Ant
project.  I've current committed it to the proposal/xdocs directory for
the time being. Where is the best place for this officially though?

Appendix E is a complete Ant 1.5 task reference. It *should* be
extremely accurate and complete, but even up to the deadline of our book
there were attribute and sub-element changes being made, although I
believe we caught all of the last changes before Ant 1.5 went final.

Enjoy!

	Erik

p.s. I've also gotten permission to contribute The Elements of Ant Style
appendix back to the Ant project, and as soon as I find some downtime to
get it XML'ified I'll get it committed.

p.p.s. Anyone going to be at OSCON next week?  I'll be there, so drop me
a line if you'd like to catch up face-to-face.