ant-user mailing list archives

From Nicola Ken Barozzi <nicola...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How-to document your build.xml
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 13:02:15 GMT
Andrew.Beacock@nokia.com wrote:
> Torben,
>
> Would Vizant (http://www.teria.com/~koseki/vizant/) be suitable for
> you?
>
> (Note: there were quite a few messages about this tool in the past
> couple of weeks...)
>
> We have started to use it here, and it give a nice simple graphical
> view of the buildfile and the dependencies.
>
> Just trying to find out myself if it can label the actual dependency
> list right now...

I've already made an enhanced version of Vizant that outputs the
dependencies in xml, java2d and 3D, and the author has been very
friendly and helpful :-)

We are discussing some some minor details, we'll let you know the
proceedings :-)

We also found out that I had lived three years where he's living now,
but that's another story ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -