ant-user mailing list archives

From Conor MacNeill <>
Subject Re: Not failing when should...
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 07:11:04 GMT
Mark Jaffe wrote:
> I'm seeing a strange behjavior in this project, where it is failing in a
> target "verify-pdl" due to a class not found. Yet the target depends on a
> target which verifies the class being available. What's going wrong here:
> Here's the output at time of failure:
> verify-pdl:
>    [execon] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
> com/arsdigita/persistence/pdl/PDL

Can you try 1.5 beta. IIRC, I made a change which should cover your
case. As you can see this is a NoClassDef error and not a ClassNotFound
Error. 1.4.1 was not causing resolution of the class so a class could be
found but still not able to be linked.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message