ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: ant.home property
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:57:58 GMT
Yes, I've seen that.

But if it were labelled as a built-in property, then other frontends (such
as the Eclipse plugin) would be commited to set this property as well.
Which maybe, as in the case of Eclipse, doesn't make sense.  So in that case
<exec> would possibly not work, or it would have to be overridden by the
frontend somehow.

--
knut