ant-user mailing list archives

From "Wannheden, Knut" <knut.wannhe...@paranor.ch>
Subject RE: vizant optional task
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 16:20:08 GMT
There are also some Java tools which can take the graph as XML input.  This
would possibly substantially simplify the XSLT templates.  I have used this
approach successfully before.  The tools that I know of are

- GVF: http://gvf.sourceforge.net/
- OpenJGraph: http://openjgraph.sourceforge.net/

Although I'm not sure if either is being maintained very actively and they
both seem to have their quirks...  But maybe it's worth a look.  To my
knowledge both tools (at least GVF) have sophisticated layout algorithms, so
you only have to specify the nodes and edges in the input.

Cheers,

--
knut

d/datastruct.h