ant-user mailing list archives

From Nolan Ring <Nolan.R...@Sun.Com>
Subject is there any way to modify a classpath that referenced with refid ?
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 12:58:02 GMT

I've defined a classpath and assigned it the id "classpath.path" ; it's a
path that I want to use throughout my buildfile with very minor
modifications.  What I want to do is exclude a particular jar file that
would otherwise be included because of the wildcards in the original
definition.  What I have (that's not working) is the following:

<path id="classpath.path">
      <pathelement path="${basedir}"/>
      <pathelement path="${classesDir}"/>
      <fileset dir="${distDir}">