ant-user mailing list archives

From Richard Pais <ants...@yahoo.com>
Subject org.apache.catalina.ant.InstallTask cannot be found
Date Tue, 30 Jul 2002 23:13:30 GMT

Hi,

I have two versions of Ant on my Windoze 2000 machine.  Version 1.5 was installed separately.
 However, when I insalled JWSDP (Java Web Services Developer Pack) it installed version 1.4.1
of ant.  I have neither set the environment variable ANT_HOME nor the path.  However, when
I run ANT it still executes 1.5 (though the path is set to execute the version in %JWSDP_HOME%/bin)
and reports the following error.

file:C:/jwsdp-1_0/docs/tutorial/examples/gs/build.xml:65: taskdef class org.apache.catalina.ant.InstallTask
cannot be found

However, if I execute using version 1.4.1 it runs fine.  Is the task not supported or has
it been deprectated in version 1.5?

Thanks,
-Richie