ant-user mailing list archives

From "Michael B. Allen" <mial...@eskimo.com>
Subject How do you write a good javadoc task?
Date Sat, 27 Jul 2002 21:17:32 GMT
This doesn't work:

<target name="d">
    <delete dir="docs/api"/>
    <mkdir dir="docs/api"/>
    <javadoc destdir="docs/api">
        <fileset dir="src">
            <include name="jcifs/smb/SmbFile.java,jcifs/smb/SmbFileOutputStream.java"/>
        </fileset>
    </javadoc>
</target>

I get:

/home/miallen/p/j/jcifs_0.6.5/build.xml:71: The <javadoc2> task doesn't support the
nested "fileset" element.

Actually I want javadoc to be generated for select files from 3 different
packages; jcifs, jcifs.netbios, and jcifs.smb. Can someone show me an
optimal way to do that? My old build.xml doesn't work with the latest
Ant. I get lot's of:

[javadoc] javadoc: No package, class, or source file found named /home/miallen/p/j/jcifs_0.6.5/jcifs/smb/SmbFileOutputStream.

Thanks,
Mike

--
A  program should be written to model the concepts of the task it
maximizes  the  potential  for it to be applied to tasks that are