ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: still javadoc
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:07:51 GMT
--- Diane Holt <holtdl@yahoo.com> wrote:
> --- Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > A general question I would like to ask at this
> time is "Where (if at
> > all) can I find documentation regarding places
> where if and unless
> > attributes are permitted?"
>
> I don't think there is just a single place in the
> doc. The if/unless
> attributes are (currently) allowed for <target>,
> <fail>, <include>,
> <batchtest> nested tags.
>
> > Secondly, can anyone give me any reasons why it
> might be undesirable
> > to allow if and unless attributes on include and
> exclude tags in
> > general?
>
> Which "include and exclude tags in general" are you
> referring to?

I cannot now remember where, but I thought I
encountered some instance where if or unless was not
working.  What I am doing now, which is including
dirsets in a path, is working (actually I don't even
need if and unless here).  I will post again if I
encounter an instance of if/unless not working in
include/exclude tags.

Thanks,
Matt