ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject still javadoc
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 17:43:53 GMT
The idea of using multiple targets to include other
source code when running javadoc works fine.  However,
if there are multiple sets of conditionally included
source, the number of targets created will rise
exponentially.  A general question I would like to ask
at this time is "Where (if at all) can I find
documentation regarding places where if and unless
attributes are permitted?"  Secondly, can anyone give
me any reasons why it might be undesirable to allow if
and unless attributes on include and exclude tags in
general?

Thanks,
Matt