ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: String manipulation in FileSets, FileLists: how ?
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2002 13:21:42 GMT
New as I am to Ant, this seems like too much trouble
for possibly incomplete results.  For instance, even
if what you are doing works, you would, at the very
least, have to replace x.java by x.class,x$*.class in
case inner classes are defined.  Basically, what I
have seen done, and which seems to work perfectly
well, is to compile the source to a build directory,
then jar up all classes in that build directory.

HTH,
Matt