ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Need help with javadoc task
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 18:49:28 GMT
The advice on setting up <property environment="env"
/> was very helpful, although I wish I had noticed
that in the manual myself.  Now I still can't figure
out how to conditionally include
"${env.JAVA_HOME}/src" in the sourcepath for the
javadoc statement only when such a directory exists.
I have tried using an available task to determine the
directory's presence, but was not able to use that
with if or unless for any relevant task or structure.
I almost got what I wanted by passing nested filesets
to the Javadoc task, but because Javadoc is apparently
called by shelling out, the number of command-line
options (file names) available is not enough.  Does
anyone have any ideas on this?

Thanks,
Matt