ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Need help with javadoc task
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2002 13:45:32 GMT
What I want to do is run the javadoc task such that it
will pick up Sun's Java sources (to inherit comments
from superclasses).  My problems seem to be (1) that
${JAVA_HOME} seems to disappear from the environment
once in Ant.  ${java.home} is no good, because it
contains the equivalent of ${JAVA_HOME}/jre .  Next,
even if ${JAVA_HOME} were not being removed from the
environment, on Windows it contains a colon which will
not work with sourcepath.  Has anyone done this or
anything similar enough to help?

Thanks,
Matt