ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject RE: Javac failure send an email
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 17:05:14 GMT
--- Dominique Devienne <> wrote:
> You can define <javac> to not fail on error, and a property to be set in
> this case. Just do the mail when that 'compile error property' has been
> set (see doc of <javac>).

News to me. Can you point me to where in the doc it says <javac> can set a
property if the compile fails?

> On the other hand, there's also the MailLogger [...] I'm not
> sure whether it can make the distinction between a good or bad build,
> and mail only in the case of the latter, but I would assume it can.

You can set a property that says whether to send mail on success (and/or
failure). Default is to send in either case.

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message