ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject RE: Auto-increment a x.x.x.x build number?
Date Tue, 23 Jul 2002 03:00:47 GMT
--- "Duffey, Kevin" <> wrote:
> You sure are an active one on this list. [...] I thought I could type!

Last time I checked, 120wpm (once I've had my coffee :)

Anyway, to the business at hand... I could probably put an example
together for you -- but at this point I'm very confused about why you need
to allow for four numbers if you're only tracking it for 60 days. Even
allowing for manual builds -- four number positions would allow for about
a zillion, wouldn't it? Or have I completely misunderstood what you really
want to do?

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>