ant-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <davidjen...@directvinternet.com>
Subject Re: User contribution - Ant tasks for JMX
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2002 22:01:09 GMT
I wrote a jboss ant task for more or less this purpose, although I only
have attribute get/set and invoke.  The others can be duplicated using
these.  I think the others are also a bit problematic by themselves at
least in jboss since they don't take account of the jboss service lifecycle
contracts.  It is in the jboss cvs under varia/src/main/org/jboss/varia/ant

How do you communicate with the jmx server in a jmx-implementation
independent way?  I use the jboss rmi adapter.

david jencks