ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FW: ejbjar: unable to load dependency analyzer
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:47:01 GMT
--- "Bridges,Edward" <edward.bridges@gartner.com> wrote:
> i sent this out yesterday, but am not sure if it made it to the list.

It made it. Unfortunately, our resident expert on the EJB stuff is
currently on something of a sabbatical from the ant-* lists, so I'm not
sure if anyone's around out there who could really help much. (For myself,
I know next to nothing about EJB.)

The best I could do is point you to where in the code the error output is
coming from, which is from a catch block in createAnalyzer() in
.../taskdefs/optional/ejb/GenericDeploymentTool.java. I suppose as a
starting point, you could at least verify that your optional.jar file has
in it:
  org/apache/tools/ant/util/depend/bcel/FullAnalyzer
since that looks to be what it's trying for.

You might also want to try changing what you have 'dependency' set to and
seeing if that causes different results.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)