ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject RE: fail-safe O/S-dependent operations idiom?
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 00:11:26 GMT
--- Dominique Devienne <> wrote:
> Humm, OK. I see. At one point I wondered (aloud) whether one should
> allow a <propertyset> to refer to an undefined property, and I was
> leaning on the side of not allowing it.

I thought you were allowing it to have nested <property> elements. That's
what your first example shows, at:

In the case of <condition>, it'd either set all the named properties in
the PropertySet to their specified values, or it wouldn't set any of them
(just like now, except it's setting a set of properties instead of just

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message