ant-user mailing list archives

From Francois Beausoleil <francois_beausol...@yahoo.ca>
Subject RE: java.lang.LinkageError while building in Ant 1.5.1 - SOLVED
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 20:49:56 GMT
Hi !

Thanks for the info.  I *thought* about it, but forgot to do it...

Sorry about the long post, but I was following the suggestions in the Ant
manual on providing informative messages :)  Now that I check my post, 75Kb is
a bit too much...  Sorry again.

Thanks for the tip !
Have a nice day !
Francois Beausoleil

 --- Adam Jack <ajack@openbiz.biz> a écrit : > I had something similar, and so
launched my JUnit task in a separate VM so

=== message truncated ===