ant-user mailing list archives

From J S <ladyslipper98...@yahoo.com>
Subject Path-Like-Struture. How tom maintain order for classpath?
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 01:07:16 GMT
I see in the ant docs under path-like-structures this
note

Note: The order in which the files building up a
FileSet are added to the path-like structure is not
defined.

I need to maintain order of jar files in my classpath
but I would also like to use a patternset.  How can I
do it?  They always end up alphabetical just as the
above note explains.  Thanks in advance!!!

Here is my rule:

<patternset id="weblogic.set" >
            <include name="log4j.jar"/>
            <include name="commons-beanutils.jar"/>
            <include name="commons-digester.jar"/>
            <include name="commons-collections.jar"/>
            <include name="commons-validator.jar"/>
            <include name="commons-logging.jar"/>
            <include name="jakarta-regexp-1.2.jar"/>
</patternset>

<path id="patterntofileset">
        <fileset>
        <filelist dir="${SERVER_LIBS}">