ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <>
Subject Re: Filtering and FilterChain/ExpandProperties
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2002 00:35:56 GMT
--- Rick Berman <> wrote:
> I'm interested in using ${...} property references in
> a filter file such that the filter file can supply a
> ${...} string in the token replcement process and then
> the ${...} gets replaced with the value of the
> property.  It looks like I can't quite get there from
> here.

I'm not sure I'm following what you want/need to do. Can you give a small
example of what the "filters" and "file1" files would have in them, and
what you want "file2" to have?  I think you may be going a long way
around, but I can't say for sure until I see what you really want.

Do You Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message