ant-user mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: How to: Converting a property value into something else?
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 23:20:43 GMT
--- Dominique Devienne <DDevienne@lgc.com> wrote:
> Just did a full checkout of JBoss, and I can't find no <subst> task...
> Am I missing something?

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jboss/buildmagic/tasks/src/main/org/jboss/tools/buildmagic/task/Subst.java

But looking at it again, it looks like it doesn't include any regexp
handling afterall -- in fact, it looks quite similar to the <subst> I was
putting together, except, where I have "property", they have "value",
which is actually better, since there's no reason to insist that the
substitution be done on a property's value.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)