ant-user mailing list archives

From David Jencks <davidjen...@directvinternet.com>
Subject Re: proposed: ant build contest
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 17:04:40 GMT
On 2002.07.03 12:41:13 -0400 Steve Loughran wrote:

> [...]

While I really like the JBoss build system and promote its use in every
project I come in contact with, this isn't what it does.  The main
innovation (?) that I haven't seen elsewhere is that it divides the project
into more or less independent modules that can be built individually,
together with a master build file that runs all the module build files and
collects the module output into the master output to assemble the finished
product.

Thanks
david jencks