ant-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Zander <zan...@planescape.com>
Subject Re: Excludes file problem !!
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 17:53:32 GMT
On Mon, Jul 01, 2002 at 10:24:36AM -0700, Das, Kuntal wrote:
> Hi all,
> 	I'm trying not exclude directory structure being compiled, and
> instead use a compiled jar file of that directory structure. Here's the
> sample build.xml file which I'm trying to compile :
>
> <target name="build_wml" depends="testParam, init">
> 	<javac srcdir="${build.dir}"
> 		destdir="${build.dir}"
>
> classpath="${build.dir};${build.dir}/oui.jar;
Turn these around so javac will find the jar (with the compiled classes) before
it will find the .java files to put in the dependency graph which it will
compile.

classpath="${build.dir}/oui.jar;${build.dir};

I think that should work.

You can try with a simple manual javac from the command line as well (after
setting the correct CLASSPATH).

--
Thomas Zander                                           zander@planescape.com
                                                 We are what we pretend to be