ant-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Funk ...@artcom-gmbh.de>
Subject Re: How-to document your build.xml
Date Fri, 12 Jul 2002 08:03:58 GMT
Torben Norling wrote:
 > Hi,
 > I'm wondering how-to properly document my build.xml
 > scripts? Is there some kind of "Javadoc"'like feature
 > available or in the works??

I once made a xslt that transforms a build.xml to a html
with links between dependencies and links to the ant documentation
for any task. If you don't find anything better, I could share it with you.

But it is still in an incomplete 'works-for-me' status,
in the sense that there must be an enumeration of all
tasks and this is still on a ant 1.4 state. Use of other tasks will
go missing in the html.

Cheers, Alex

--
Alexander Funk            | mailto:af@artcom-gmbh.de