ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <>
Subject Re: Can you compile C++ and C from ant
Date Wed, 10 Jul 2002 20:32:18 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jennifer Moter" <>
To: "ant user" <>
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 1:08 PM
Subject: FW: Can you compile C++ and C from ant

> I found cpptasks 1.0a at source forge.
> on solaris, I'm using gcc, but I'm having problems getting a good compile:

the exit code means gcc wasnt happy, which goes with the line

gcc: cannot specify -o with -c or -S and multiple compilations

> Does anyone see what happened?

here is your problem. These arent defines, these are strings added to the
compile command.

>               <compilerarg value="__UNIX__"/>
>               <compilerarg value="NO_WCHAR"/>
>               <compilerarg value="DEBUG"/>

look up in the docs how to to define stuff

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message