ant-user mailing list archives

From c-...@gmx.de
Subject Re: xsl target with java extension
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2002 16:27:43 GMT
>>   <xslt basedir="${requirement.dir}" >style="requirement_opt_maven.xsl"
>
>According to the doc, 'basedir' points to where to find the XML file, >not
the XSL.

>Diane

Thank you, but I do not see how your answer could help me.
My xslt task still fails if I leave the date.class in the
${requirement.dir}.
Maybe you could go a little bit more in detail. What I have to edit in
'basedir' or other attribute, if I want to leave the date.class into the
${requirement.dir} and do not want to copy it into the folder where the build.xml file
is placed?

*greets*

http://www.gmx.net