ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Charters <>
Subject Re: ant.home property
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:41:41 GMT

I'm not sure exactly what your question is...

if you are asking for a better list of built-in ant properties, I think
a good list of the built-in properties (maybe all of the built-in
properties) is given when you run ant with the -debug option.

Also, another thing that is nice about ant is you can get to all of your
environment variables by doing something like:

<property environment="env"/>
<property name="" value="${env.HOME}"/>

In linux, this sets to the value of the HOME environment

Hopefully this helps,