ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Charters <mchar...@umich.edu>
Subject Re: ant.home property
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 17:41:41 GMT
Knut,

I'm not sure exactly what your question is...

if you are asking for a better list of built-in ant properties, I think
a good list of the built-in properties (maybe all of the built-in
properties) is given when you run ant with the -debug option.

Also, another thing that is nice about ant is you can get to all of your
environment variables by doing something like:

<property environment="env"/>
<property name="home.directory" value="${env.HOME}"/>

In linux, this sets home.directory to the value of the HOME environment
variable.

Hopefully this helps,

-Mike