ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Kost <s.k...@webmacher.de>
Subject RE: vizant optional task
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2002 10:55:14 GMT
Hi Richard,

both the XSLT and the Task (Vizant) solution use dot for doing the graph
-layout and dot is moving to nodes around to make the graph more clear.

The problem here agian, is what a user wants to see. To see the
dependency structure, its better to move the nodes around, so that the
graph is cleaner.

Stefan

 < W E B M A C H E R >
EDV+INTERNETSERVICE GMBH