ant-user mailing list archives

From "Bridges,Edward" <edward.brid...@gartner.com>
Subject RE: ejbjar: unable to load dependency analyzer
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2002 15:58:22 GMT

thanks for the response.  i had actually tried all of those things, and the FullAnalyzer class
is in fact in optional.jar and optional.jar is on the classpath.

it's quite puzzling, since someone else had posted this problem and reported that they had
fixed it by adding bcel.jar onto the classpath (which, of course, i've done too.  it's the
most recent version, and there's no specification in the ant docs about what version should
be used).

anyone else have an idea?

thanks
--e--

-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Holt [mailto:holtdl@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2002 11:47 AM
To: Ant Users List
Cc: Bridges,Edward
Subject: Re: FW: ejbjar: unable to load dependency analyzer

--- "Bridges,Edward" <edward.bridges@gartner.com> wrote:
> i sent this out yesterday, but am not sure if it made it to the list.

It made it. Unfortunately, our resident expert on the EJB stuff is
currently on something of a sabbatical from the ant-* lists, so I'm not
sure if anyone's around out there who could really help much. (For myself,
I know next to nothing about EJB.)

The best I could do is point you to where in the code the error output is
coming from, which is from a catch block in createAnalyzer() in
.../taskdefs/optional/ejb/GenericDeploymentTool.java. I suppose as a
starting point, you could at least verify that your optional.jar file has
in it:
  org/apache/tools/ant/util/depend/bcel/FullAnalyzer
since that looks to be what it's trying for.

You might also want to try changing what you have 'dependency' set to and
seeing if that causes different results.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)