ant-user mailing list archives

From Ric Searle <...@dialogue.co.uk>
Subject Re: Starting a Java application in the background.
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2002 10:41:01 GMT
Thanks.  It seems like a nice feature that ant could do with.

I like the idea of saying to our support department, "Get version x.x
from CVS, and then just type 'ant' to build and run it.".

Here's a thought:  Killing any of the ant processes (on Linux at least)
kills all of the ant processes, but leaves the Java task that ant
started running. This is the effect I want, so is there a way of getting
ant to kill itself at the end of the build?

Regards,

Ric Searle