ant-user mailing list archives

From Dipankar Chakraborty <Dipank...@InterraIT.COM>
Subject Error : Exception Reading Component <java>
Date Thu, 04 Jul 2002 05:41:57 GMT
Hi,

I am using JDK1.3.1, ant 1.4 (sept3, 2001 release).
When trying to run a java program from ant, which requires xerces.jar, is
failing.
Original error is NoClassDefFound w3c/org/dom...
on -debug -verbose mode found out that it is giving error
Exception reading component d:/myProject/lib/xerces.lib.

To mention here this error was not there when I was using ant 1.3 alpha (nov
29,2000 release)

Following is the ant code snippet:
<java classname="web.services.search.Indexer">
                  <classpath>
			<pathelement path="d:\myProject\lib\xerces.jar
;d:/myProject/classes"/>
			</classpath>

		</java>

Please help.