ant-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Loughran" <>
Subject Re: refactoring a large project
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2002 23:33:43 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dominique Devienne" <>
To: "'Ant Users List'" <>
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 09:30
Subject: RE: refactoring a large project

> It's not mine, it's Diane's, and she already has the Java version of the
> same task. And BTW, <ant> should support that built-in now, taking a
> filelist of Ant build files, IMHO. --DD

I have some ideas for redoing <ant> too; I work sporadically on apache axis,
and it needs something better. But I wont call it ant, I would go for a
clean no-compatibility-issues <build> call. One problem I am still thinking do I run fork=true and pass down things like references and
typedefs? I may have to serialize stuff to a file and have a second entry
point to ant to load the stuff in.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message