ant-user mailing list archives

From "Vincent Massol" <vmas...@octo.com>
Subject RE: CVS task
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2002 19:12:31 GMT
Hi Yann,

2 possibilities :
- you're using the CVSNT version which has a bug and hangs (I'm using
version 57f)
- plink is waiting for you to type a password/passphrase/etc.

I would suggest running Ant in debug mode (-debug) to get the CVS
command that is executed. Copy/paste the command and run it manually to
see what's going on.

Cheers,
-Vincent